Greve Biogass AS will increase the production capacity at Den Magiske Fabrikken (DMF) by installing two new digester tanks to be implemented in the existing process plant. NLI Engineering has been awarded the turnkey delivery contract.
From mainly food waste and livestock manure, DMF produces biogas and biofertilizer. Parts of the CO2 captured is used to enrich the atmosphere in the local pilot greenhouse. The facility is located on Rygg industrial area outside Tønsberg.
NLI’s delivery is an EPCI contract comprising design, engineering, purchasing, construction, installation, documentation and commissioning assistance of the new digester tanks.
The delivery includes following equipment:
• 2 off complete digestion tanks with efficient usable volume 6000 m3
• Stairs and platforms for access to equipment
• Pump housing between the digestion tanks
• Support functions such as heating, cooling, etc. established in existing facilities, heat exchangers for sludge and water to water, are dimensioned, purchased and installed
• Guides for all functions between RT4, RT5 and existing facilities
• Piping for necessary functions in the system
• New hygienisation buffer tank for continuous operation of all decay in the plant.