NLI Engineering has recently signed a contract with Greve Biogass for the delivery of mechanical works in Den Magiske Fabrikken (DMF) in connection with sub-project GRE123 The heating system.
GRE123 is the last major project in the ENOVA-supported production line 3 project, and will give the facility the thermal capability to block production.
NLI’s delivery consists of:
• Production and assembly of structural steel for new mezzanine and supporting structures, including necessary workshop drawings.
• Design/project planning, production and assembly of steel for pipe supports/supports with associated fixing to existing structures.
• Production and assembly of pipes, as well as insulation in some places.
• Purchase and assembly of pipe components and associated equipment.
• Installation of heat exchangers and pumps.
– We are very pleased to have won this competition, and look forward to good cooperation with Greve Biogass in this project as well, says Sales- and Market Manager Theo Lakerveld. The project fits well into NLI’s core business, while at the same time it is important in terms of developing and retaining our expertise within the “green” industry segment.
Prefabrication has started and construction work will start in January 2023.
Project manager is Theo Lakerveld.
Contact: Theo Lakerveld, Sales and Market Manager NLI Engineering